Sunday, April 11, 2010

I'm ready for a baby

Persistence pays off. Robbie Williams (36) can not imagine having children. Because his fiancee Ayda Field (30) with the baby almost non-stop desire is in the ears. "She always comes back to it and really wants one," says Williams about his fiancee.
"And slowly I freunde me with the idea." A Williams during winding, "Bad Boy" Robbie give the bottle? Begging and harassment, but apparently it helps. Or simply convinced Ayda with appropriate, well-formed - or formulated - arguments? For now, however, Robbie wants to concentrate on their physical and mental health.
"It sounds crass, but on my last album I was totally nervous at the end. Now I am mentally and physically in top form. Mentally I am talking really good. I let myself often distracted and my thoughts wander to a place where I really want to be not at all ", he admits the" Sun ". However, he pushes quickly: "I had worked hard in recent times."
The fact that he returned with his old band mates from Take That cooperate, denying the 36-year-old, who was seen in some time with them in the recording studio, not more. "I could tell you about it, but they would kill me," says Williams. "Let's put it this way: Something big is on." Or is it Ayda with something small, screaming before ...